I am excited to announce that I am going to start a regular boot camp this year at the park!
I have been wanting to do a boot camp in the evening for years, but I have always had one-on-one clients in the evening that prevented me from putting one together.
2017 is when it all changes!
I have done some sporadic Saturday morning boot camps in the past. I stopped doing them because the commitment just wasn’t there because…
- It was a Saturday morning when most people want to sleep in.
- It was during the summer when people had things to do for the weekend!
The boot camps that we did were a blast, and the ladies (and a few gentlemen) that did show up were doing exercises that they wouldn’t normally do. We even had a spontaneous sing-a-long at one of them where the ladies decided that they would survive! Check out the video:
We will be doing my proven 30-minute routines that incorporate cardio, strength, functional and core (lots and lots of core) training.
So what are the details? Glad you asked. Here you go:
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:45-6:15ish
- Rolland Moore Park
- Start date will be April 4th and will run until October 26th
- Rain or shine we will be out killing it (okay, if it rains we will be under the pavilions at the park)
- I am only taking on 12 people. Once the allotment is filled, I can’t take on anymore. If there is enough interest, then maybe I can add another session either before or after the initial boot camp.
The time could change if enough people want to go earlier or a little later. I would prefer 5:30 so people can get home from work and head over, but 5:45 might be a little easier on folks.
And finally the big question…how much is the investment? My rate for my one-on-one clients is $45 per session. The average “group” rate at the local gyms is $25 per session (on top of your gym membership).
Since I really, really want to do these boot camps, have some fun and get people in shape, I will be offering the boot camps for the low, low investment of (drum roll please…)
$97 per month.
That means that you will be getting 8 or 9 sessions per month for around $10 per session.
Sure is a lot less than $45 per session, huh? 🙂
If you are interested, please send a reply back to this message. I will get you on the list and secure your spot.
Let me know if you have any questions!
Committed to your health and fitness success,
Core Fitness and Nutrition